Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas with the kiddos, Lee-Lee

My little nephew is the absolute cutest thing in the world! I would provide evidence but my sister is rather privite so Ill restrain myself.

He's an older toddler, about three.
So he's getting a whale. 

Yup. You heard right.
🐋A whale 🐋

I found the free PDF pattern on Pinterest (here's the link



I made mine out of old here's that but the dust a loooong time ago. But they are nice and soft from being worn to death. (There's a hole in the -cough cough- bum/crotch) 
And I thought this quarter yard of grey scrap fabric would make a good belly.  
I forgot to take process pictures. But here's some pictures of the final product. 



I added a little snap for his lips



He's just so lovable~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate