Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A Wonderfully Wicked Birthday

Out of all the modern Musical greats Wicked is by far the most well loved.



via GIPHY

And it's so clear why!
Oh I could talk for hours about this musical!

But I'll get to the point.

 My dear friend and fellow Musical theater lover Abby turned 18 I knew I had to blow her socks off!
and what better way than with a Wicked themed gift bag!

Here's everything I put together for her~

 She has an enthusiasm for motivational posters
also I wanted an excuse to water color
So I made this "card ish thing.



I think it's a card...

And I combed through Pintrest to find this tutorial.
buuut I used it more like a guideline.
Since I only needed a little bit.



and I added vanilla~

the main part of the gift though was a home made cosmetics bag!
This post and this video were super helpful!
 


I also cut out a cardboard bottom and glued my lining fabric to it.
Since I forgot to interface....



And of course I wrote a Wikked quote on it!

Also I happened to have some of my emergency flower hair clips laying around.



All in all its a pretty great gift bag, if I do say so myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate