Friday, February 5, 2016

The best gift for the best sister.

My sister is a freak for organization
And lately I'm a freak for making bags. 

You see where this is going right? 

I made my staple box bag, a makeup brush roll, as well as a taller bag. 


The box bag is nothing new, but I must say I'm proud of this lining. 


And the pull tags. 

This makeup brush was something all new for me. 


I cut out a rectangle of my outer fabric, my lining fabric and of some felt. 
This did need some interfacing. 

I sandwiched them together and I finished the edges with bias tape. 

And that yellow strip to hold the brushes is fold over elastic. 


Which is by the way not iron safe...

And my tall bag was simply an experiment to use up the rest of my fabric. 


This is not interfaced as well, but it holds its shape nicely. 

~All in all this is a pretty swell gift set~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate